How to Join Armada
Armada is comprised of
Members and Partners.
What is an Armada partner?
- An Armada partner is any Christian who recognizes the call of God on Armada and support Armada’s members and ministry through prayer and financial support.
- Partnership is open and encouraged for all Christians of all nations.
- A partner provides faithful financial support and empowers everything Armada does.
- A partner’s prayers open doors and grant divine favor as we fulfill the ministry together.
- Armada members recognize our partners as the backbone and driving force behind Armada.
- Armada members stand committed to fellowship with and meet the spiritual needs of our partners.
What is an Armada member?
- An Armada member is a servant-leader dedicated to the vision, ministry, members and partners of Armada.
- An Armada member may be a person, ministry, Church or business.
There are only two ways to become an Armada member.
- By Invitation.
- Two existing members agree upon the call, character and qualifications of a candidate and extend an invitation to join the Armada Network.
- From this time foreword they are considered to be his/her sponsor.
- The candidate fills out an application and submits it to the Armada Director.
- Both sponsor’s of the candidate submit a recommendation form to the Director.
- Upon approval or rejection by the Director, the candidate and sponsors are informed of the decision.
- Upon approval, the candidate is immediately received as an Armada member with all rights and privileges of membership, and is publicly recognized and presented at the following Armada Landmark.
- The sponsors remain the primary contact with the new member in the life and ministry of the Armada Network.
- A graduate of the Armada Commission.
- Upon completion and graduation from the Armada Commission, the student is received as an Armada Member with all rights and privileges of membership.
- The Armada, each and all current members, stand behind the student with the intent to aid, assist and help the student enter full time ministry.
- Members are authorized and encouraged to display the official Armada logo with the words “An Armada Member” in the footer or header of all correspondence.
Requirements for membership
- It is required that all Armada members attend at least one Armada meeting annually, or have one personal interview with the Director.
- It is expected that faithful and consistent relationship and support is extended among the membership.
- The Annual Landmark.
- The Landmark event is held every year during the third week of June.
- It is the primary gathering of the Armada, and each Armada member is expected to attend.
- The annual meeting of the Presbytery is held at the Landmark.
- New ordinations are confirmed at the Landmark.
- The graduation of the Armada Commission is held at the conclusion of the Landmark.
- Graduates of the Leadership Training School are recognized at the conclusion of the Landmark.
- Seminars and special retreats.
- Periodically Armada will host special seminars and retreats in various regions of the USA, and abroad.